Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Altec Lansing Pro

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member LICORNE's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,

    Has any one visited their site lately.
    They discontinued all the pro 515 8GHP
    604 8L duplex and their 12 inch DTS system
    and subwoofers.

    They are concentating only on ceiling speakers which is less than perfect compared to the pro line.

    They still have the A7 and for how long?

    I thought they might have manufactured some 817 cabinets an A-10 Cinema line.And perhaps a 16" version of the DTS.

    These discontinued products are certainly not vintage for us and the the rest of the world.

    I guess what is left of all this is just a front for a brand name.

    ...................................

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, Convergence,

    I think when Todd announced Plantronic's takeover, he predicted ALPro's demise. I guess if they weren't selling anything anyway, their production (the lack of) would be no big loss for GPA. That leaves just us and Bill, which just happens to be the way I like it, personally.

    Any news update on that whole situation Todd? Is there any signifigant vestige of ALPro left? Will Altec headsets be on the moon next? forums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.